we SAVE YOU MONEY AND HELP YOU CARRY OUT YOUR WISHES BY:
Making a living trust which:
- Saves probate expense and time.
- Keeps confidential and secret your property, money, and distribution of your assest.
- Enables you to delay distributions to minor, disabled, or irresponsible adult beneficiaries.
Making a will which:
- Designates to whom you leave your property that is not held in trust.
- Names your executor.
- Indicates the preferred guardian for your minor children.
- Eliminates the expense of a bond for your executor.
PROBATE AND WILLS
Bob Rosplock has helped many clients make critical decisions regarding their future or the future of a loved one. Our planning strategies have helped many families by making living trusts and fighting through difficulties in the probate process. While the death of a loved one is always difficult, with proper planning you can prepare for the possibility of disability and ensure that upon your death, your assets will pass according to your wishes. Bob has the credentials, the experience, and the expertise to counsel you in the important matters of trust and estate planning, probate (with or without a will), guardianships, and other legal concerns.
The reason is clear — call us today to help you make the right choice!